Monday, June 11, 2012

Introducing the new page "My art"

Well, well,  I haven't written anything or contributed to this blog for a while. Neither did you (because readers are supposed to contribute as well... look at the announcement at the top right of the page). The last months have been one of these periods when you feel too lazy or exhausted to do something or maybe you just say naaaaaaaaaah turning your face to the other direction. I might write something soon, but not sure yet. Who cares anyway? lol

So anyway, during these past month, I developed some very basic Photoshop skills through a try and learn experience, producing an extremely unprofessional work, but still proud of it since its purely mine.
Thought I would publish some of it on a new page, so......

Visit the new page My Art to see some of 7amousha's digital art work

1 comment:

نانسى إبراهيم said...

great idea, mabrook! but where r ur drawings? and where is ur mask? u have more artworks to show ;)